Monday 30 May 2011

Creativity attempt - complete!

So in my new quest to accomplish 30 life goals before 30, I became re-interested in #9: finishing my honeymoon collage. See here for the before shots.

And now for the finished product (prepare to be underwhelmed hahaha):

click to enlarge

It looks better in real life, I promise! I'm fairly happy with the result, but to be honest my ever-enduring impatience won out. Instead of fiddling around wondering where each bit should go, I just started gluing and hoped for the best! Husband seems fine about it hanging somewhere in our house, so that's the main thing I suppose!

2 comments:

  1. It looks really good! Great way to capture your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I just started gluing and hoped for the best!"

    Don't you know that's the very definition of creativity?

    Really, you're too hard on yourself. It looks wunderbar!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...